- Spicy Potatoes $10
- Whole new potatoes tossed in our own spicy wing sauce, crumbled blue cheese, housemade ranch dipping sauce.
- Fish Poppers $12
- Bite-sized cod, tempura battered and housemade tartar sauce.
- Potato Jackets $12
- Classic skins, cheddar cheese, sour cream, bacon and chives. Loaded $13.
- Haru’s Homemade Mac n’ Cheese $12
- Housemade creamy cheddar and parmesan macaroni, baked with bread crumbs. Add bacon, chicken, or mixed veggies $2.
- Reuben Rolls $13
- Three golden brown pastries filled with tender corned beef, Swiss cheese and tangy sauerkraut, our housemade Thousand Island dipping sauce.
- Corned Beef Sliders $12
- Thinly sliced corned beef, Swiss cheese, pickle and horseradish mayo.
- Dubliner Hot Grilled Wings (8) $11 (12) $14
- Chicken wings tossed in your choice of Flanagan’s, bbq, hot or 911 sauce, carrots, celery and housemade blue cheese.
- Nachos $13
- Housemade tortilla chips and melted cheese, topped with our own chili, side of pico de gallo and sour cream.
- Blackened Ahi Crostini $15
- Four seared and blackened ahi tuna sliders with cilantro pepita, pico de gallo, avocado, and Sriracha. Served on sliced ciabatta.
- Ahi Tuna Stack $15
- Diced sushi grade ahi tuna, pico de gallo and avocado layered between crispy wontons and Sriracha.
- Shrimp Pops $17
- Bacon wrapped shrimp – Served in a scampi sauce with our garlic cheese toast.
Soups and Salads
- Chili Cup $8 Bowl $10
- Housemade chili loaded with beans, ground beef and spicy Italian sausage. Served with a side of tortilla chips.
- Potato Leek Cup $6 Bowl $8
- A house favorite made thick and creamy, loaded with chunks of potatoes, onions and fresh leeks, housemade brown bread.
- House Salad $10
- Mixed greens, shredded carrots, grape tomatoes and croutons served with your choice of dressing.
- The Wedge $13
- Iceberg lettuce, blue cheese crumbles, tomatoes and bacon housemade blue cheese dressing.
- Caesar Salad $13
- Romaine lettuce, croutons and shredded parmesan cheese, classic Caesar dressing.
- Blackened Ahi Tuna Salad $17
- Blackened ahi served over mixed greens, shredded carrots, mandarin oranges, grape tomatoes, peanuts, and crispy wonton strips, tossed in a toasted sesame dressing.
- Flanagan’s Cobb Salad $18
- Our version of the Brown Derby cobb. Grilled chicken breast, sliced ham, turkey breast, thick smoked bacon, avocado, blue cheese crumbles, hardboiled egg and grape tomatoes layered on a bed of crisp iceberg and romaine lettuces. Served with your choice of dressing.
- Beets and Arugula Salad $16
- Salt Roasted Beets, Cranberries, Arugula, Goat Cheese, Toasted Pecans and Citrus Vinegerette
Add extra protein to any salad Grilled chicken – $6 Shrimp – $7 Salmon – $8 Add Bread bowl $2.95 to Beef Stew, Chili or Potato Leek soup
Choice of Dressing: Citrus Vinaigrette – Ranch – Honey Dijon – Blue Cheese – Thousand Island – Toasted Sesame – Balsamic Vinaigrette
Prime Rib* Every Thursday 10 oz $32/ 14 oz $39
Slow roasted prime rib, garlic smashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables. Housemade au jus and horseradish cream.
Sandwiches, Wraps and Burgers
Served on a Craft Beer infused bun, with your choice of soup, salad or french fries. Sweet potato fries add $3
- Black Bean Burger $14
- Grilled Ciabatta bread pepper jack cheese, lettuce tomato avocado and Chipotle ranch, black bean vegetable burger.
- Pub Burger $15
- Half-pound angus beef patty topped with cheese, lettuce, onion, tomato, pickle, mayo and mustard.
- Classic Reuben $15
- Thinly sliced corned beef, sauerkraut, Swiss cheese and thousand island dressing on toasted rye bread. Or make it a Rachel – substitute sliced turkey for corned beef.
- Tommy V’s Grilled Veggie Wrap $15
- Roasted and grilled veggies, cilantro, rice, cheddar cheese, Sriracha ranch all wrapped in a spinach tortilla. – add chicken $6 shrimp $7 salmon $8
- Irish Burger $16
- Quarter-pound angus beef patty, quarter-pound sliced corned beef, grilled onions, Swiss cheese and horseradish mayo served on a sesame bun, served with our golden fries covered in Irish brown gravy.
- Grilled Chicken BLTA $15
- Grilled chicken breast, smoked bacon, lettuce, tomato, avocado and chipotle smokehouse ranch dressing, served on a toasted ciabatta roll.
- Club Sandwich $16
- Thinly sliced turkey breast, smoked applewood bacon, avocado, lettuce, tomato, onion, mayo, mustard and Swiss cheese, toasted sourdough bread.
- Corned Beef and Cabbage $20
- Housemade corned beef layered over braised seasoned cabbage, drizzled with an Irish cream sauce, mixed veggies and red potatoes.
- Irish Beef Stew $21
- Tender chunks of beef, potatoes, celery, carrots, onions and herbs, slow cooked in Guinness brown gravy, served over a portion of mashers. The ultimate comfort food.
- Fish and Chips $21
- Black and Tan beer battered atlantic cod fillets served with crispy pub fries and our housemade tartar sauce. A Flanagan’s favorite.
- Shepard’s Pie $20
- Savory ground beef and lamb simmered with carrots, peas and onions in beef broth gravy topped with cheddar mashers and a side of mixed veggies.
- Whiskey Chicken Boxty $21
- Boneless chicken breast sautéed with onions, mushrooms, garlic and fresh thyme in an Irish whiskey cream sauce.
- Corned Beef Boxty $21
- Sliced corned beef, apple-onion relish, swiss cheese and horseradish cream sauce, seasoned cabbage.
- Bangers and Mash $21
- Grilled bangers sausage served over mashers with Irish brown gravy, green onions, steamed veggies and ciabatta bread.
- Curry Chicken Pasta $19
- Bow tie pasta with grilled chicken breast, squash, broccoli, onions, mushrooms and garlic, tossed in our housemade yellow curry sauce, shredded parmesan cheese.
- Orie’s Shrimp Pasta $24
- Sauteed jumbo shrimp, veggies, bowtie pasta in a lobster cream sauce.
- Grilled Salmon Paccata $27
- 6oz atlantic salmon, white wine, lemon and caper. Rice pilaf and mixed veggies.
- Maddie Mae’s Meatloaf $21
- Housemade meatloaf, mashed potatoes, brown gravy and mixed veggies.
- New York Steak* $34
- 12oz USDA natural grass-fed NY Strip, grilled onions, mashers and mixed veggies.
- Fried Shrimp and Chips $19
- Jumbo butterflied shrimp, housemade coleslaw and cocktail sauce.
Small Salad $6, Mashed Potatoes $6, Onion Rings $6, French Fries $5, Sweet Potato Fries $6, Veggie Platter $6, Garlic Cheese Toast $7, Curry Fries $8, Chili Cheese Fries $10
Ask about our Housemade Desserts
- Bourbon Banana Bread Pudding
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Brownie
- Fresh Fruit Cobblers
- Pineapple Rum Upside-Down Cake
Let Flanagan’s host your next event Prices are subject to change *Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.